Monday, November 17, 2008

Survey + Prizes





Gareth and I need you help with our new Valentine's Day Cards. We have created a survey to find out what you think of the cards. The survey should take between 5-10 minutes to finish and will help Gareth and I develop Able and Game. To view more of the cards please visit our blog, Able and Game


If you do the survey before Thursday 20th of November you can go into the running to win:
- a felt lady badge
- An original drawing for one of the cards
- A screenprinted pouch


To go in the running you need to fill in your email at the end of the survey. The email wont be used for promotional purposes, it will just be used to find a winner then destroyed.


To start the survey click here.



3 comments:

miss violonjello said...

I love these.. my boy and I were laughing - we relate!

Can't wait to buy some of these...

inaluxe said...

Oh damn damn damn!!! I just missed out on winning the survey, but I did it anyway. HA HA HA. The cards are hysterically fun by the way, and good on you for doing something soooo cool, and they look sensational too. (can you tell I'm excited?!) Good luck, and I'll keep dropping by to see what the updates are... xo K

Kate Lightfoot said...

The 'massive crush' card is just adorable. What a gorgeous sentiment. My boyfriend grinned from ear to ear when I showed it to him on screen. xxx scarlett