My badges from Brown Owls last night.
Veronica Darling has tagged me and as I've not done in ages I thought I can try and think of six things. Have a look at hers because it involves kitties and Lols, two of my favourite things and I was super impressed.
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
1. I went to school with Veronica Darling. She was the year above me, we were in the same house and our Mum's both taught at the school.
2. I used to write stupid comics for my uni newspaper under a fake name. Something I forgot until I went back to my parent's house on the weekend and found one. I wasn't very impressed with it and my spelling was ghastly.
3. I went to life drawing last week for the first time since about 2003.
4. I've lived with 15 men during my entire life. Their names in alphabetical order are Adam, Andres, Bartek, Gareth, James, Jim, Mark, Nicholas, Peter, Richard, Rory, Simon, Tim, Tony and Travis.
5. I cooked dinner tonight and it was a beef and bok choy stirfry. It's one of the best I've ever made and I think the trick is to keep it simple. I always try and over complicate things when I cook.
6. On the way back from Gippsland my brother told me to shut up and stop being a backseat driver. I think I told him off about 4 or 5 times for speeding or going the "wrong way" when dropping me off.
I am going to tag Danielle, Penny, Dudley, Honor, Jess and Bianca but if you're too busy or have done one recently there is no pressure!