Monday, January 28, 2008

Dial up and love?


just you and dial up? No thanks!



After a weekend break, an Australia Day BBQ, a trip to the movies and too much beer/wine/daquiri I am back to work. I made up some more Valentines Day cards today after I sold a few on Friday at the Rooftop Market. There are woman this time, as well as big love statements and men that look somewhat pathetic.

This one was my favourite one because it is the type of card I would like to give as I would only be willing to give up the super fast internet for the weekend. I did dial up last week and it didn't agree with me. I will be uploading the ones I made today onto Etsy over the next day or so.

9 comments:

Ana said...

I love that! :) I can't imagine giving up my high speed for anyone but I'm sure I would if the right one came along :) Awesome card!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Now, THAT is love!

Laura said...

This is the ideal card for me! I love me bo, but if I had to chose long term .........!

Shannon said...

Love this!

Kellybot said...

I love this card! It's so awesome.

Unknown said...

Good to know people don't want to sacrifice the super fast internet, not even for a nerdy boy (in my case!)

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

This is brilliant.

glasfaden said...

:D I've seen it (maybe in a treasury or storque?) and love it!

Robyn said...

Haha, I LOVE that card!! Very clever!