Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rooftop Market - Melbourne




Yesterday I had a stall at the Rooftop Market, at Curtin House on Swanston Street. It was a great place for a market as the view over the city was pretty cool and even though I went up the Rialto the other day for the first time I think I preferred the view from Curtin House. I also got to meet Jenna Appleton and Lara Cameron popped by as well. It went a lot quicker than Rose Street because it was only 11- 3.30 so I was home by the time I normally pack up. The wind was a little annoying and I couldn't put my badges out because they would have ended up flying around Melbourne landing in peoples drinks. Below are a few images I took of Melbourne from the rooftop. If you're in Melbourne on a Friday in summer come by and have a look and have a drink and enjoy the view.



6 comments:

KreativeMix said...

looks wonderful!!!!

Shell said...

Wow. It sounds as though Melbourne has a lot of wonderful markets - I will have to fly down one day to check them all out. It also appears as though the indie handmade thing has taken off down there - it's a bit slow here but things are starting to happen which is wonderful. Your stall looks great.

art4friends said...

some things i realised after discovering your blog.

1. you are an amazing artist, i had only know you for your felt pins (which i love, but there is so much more).

2. once again another good artist is from melbourne. i should start packing.

3. you are pretty inspirational, i want to be this successful.


haha sorry if i sound like a stalker! but i felt it was neccessary!!

Sonia said...

Excellent information provided by this blog.

Web Developers in Melbourne

priya said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

http://www.instantwebproducts.com.au/

venugopal said...

I found a great website a while ago that deals with accessibility. They allow you to post accessibility/usability issues in Web Design:

Web Design Melbourne