Monday, November 05, 2007

I was worried I was trapped!

I went down to Gippsland for the weekend for my 10 year high school reunion. I decided to not go back yesterday due to the crazy weather and sat and watched Pirates with my Mum on the couch and marked papers and stitched up little ladies. I didn't think I would have any problems getting home today and almost forgot about the flooding until I got to this road and realised I would need to do a 3 point turn. Lucky it wasn't over the road in Stratford and I was able to get back to Melbourne without any problems. I'm now starting weekend number two in my four day weekend and have a lot of sewing to do.



1 comment:

Lara said...

heee, classic! I've never actually seen a flooded road before - kind of cool when you're not the one who has to deal with it! good to hear you got home okay...