Sunday, May 13, 2007

Blue On Black

I spent some time this weekend on a new screen print especially designed for my wallets. I was cleaning up my studio putting fabric away when I had an idea of doing a very off white/pale blue print on white fabric. That changed to doing blue on white, then the cleaning process stopped and I started cutting out my stencil. I was going to use the print as part of a dual fabric wallet, with the little stems coming out from the seam, but the ones I have made have all been single fabric wallets. This one is the blue print on black linen. I had only planned on printing on white and brown, but once I started I pulled out the black linen and also did a print on the pale blue fabric that is lining this wallet. I will be listing more during the week.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: