Monday, May 25, 2009

This made my day today





One of my most favourite people in the world, Aisha, lives over in London. Living in London isn't something I've ever really had any desire to do, until she shifted there a few years ago. Lucky we can play google street view together and I can have a look around where she lives. Aisha and her busband Ben are both very talented, particularly with words, music and film and this clip above is for one of Ben's song called When I Fell Over In The City. If it sounds familiar, that is because we used it in our Able and Game Mother's Day film. They also star in the film, you need to wait till the end to see Aisha, but it is worth it, in a eek eek eek kind of way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great song, streets look familiar, is that north london?
The pot is rather larger than I use everyday.

Lauren said...

That's what I thought too, looks like Islington, my old hood.
The ending was a little unexpected!