Friday, December 12, 2008

Web design skillz





I've been ignoring my blog for the last few weeks, I think starting a new one meant something had to give and this was what went. I'm not sure I can blame the new blog on a messy house but I will try and milk it for all it's worth. I've got the new Able and Game website up and got my business name registration in the post today, I would like to think everything is moving along but the list of things to do is rather long and daunting. The website is lacking a few important things, but usually when I design something it takes me days to come up with something I like and this was done in a night, plus I learnt a bit of CSS and my brain didn't implode.

This weekend is a big market weekend (although the weather is going to be garbage) with Rose Street on Saturday with Jodie from Meringue, who joined me last week. We did Rose Street last year so it was like the good old days, too many superdoopers and laughing at things that we probably shouldn't be laughing at. On Sunday there is the Makers' Market at Abbotsford Convent and the last Spiegeltent Bizarre Bazaar. Shonah will be doing the Spiegeltent Market and I will be at Makers Market on Sunday probably looking a little seedy after a night on the razz. Come along to any or all of them for some Christmas Presents designed by Melbourne designers and artists.

6 comments:

petapledger said...

I hoping to pop over and see you both today - Jodie is going to buy me a piece of chocolate cake.

Your new layout looks lovely Anna Laura, your hard work ethics are to be admired.

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

Props re the CSS. It makes my brain implode every time. The site looks great!

Kate Lightfoot said...

I utterly adore Able & Game cards - so where can I buy them, huh, huh? Online?

They are quite honestly some of the wittiest and most interesting cards I've seen in my life. Wonderful job, Anna!

xxx scarlett

Chrisy said...

Your card website looks fab...I haven't heard of ur cards before so it's a real find...

Thiruppathy Raja said...

What an exciting experience!/Hilarious! Delightful! True!/wonderful stuff! thank you!
Website Design Melbourne

Marvel Studios said...

Intteresting read