Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Muted

Thanks for all the lovely get well wishes after the last post. I am pleased to say I'm feeling much better, although I still have no appetite for most foods at the moment and am keeping it all pretty basic. I've been getting back to things slowly so no making the last two days, but I did spent this afternoon working on the long overdue process of finances. I the type of person who stacks all the important paperwork into a big "deal with it later" pile. Then I get annoyed with myself when it takes a whole day to deal with the deal with it later pile. Although I did find $5 folded between a receipt from Feb which was a sweet surprise. Imagine if it was a $50! That would make me want to do finances more often.





The image above was drawn on the couch yesterday and then changed around a fair bit on the computer, in both Photoshop and Illustrator. I quite liked the muted colours and thought I would put them together. The pale blue on the right is my favourite.

2 comments:

Kate Moore said...

The colours look great together. I did some drawing on the couch too. I did a couple of pieces while watching All Saints.

Anonymous said...

I'm a "deal with it later" pile kinda girl as well. Is there any other sort?