Monday, September 29, 2008

Double Diggety Dog



Gareth and I have recovered from the Grand Final party on Saturday, although my sister's backyard looked like some kind of storm had blown through. I managed to not get sun burnt, drunk too much punch and paid little attention to the actual game.

In the Grand Final draw I won myself a little device you wear on your ear that beeps when you tilt your head forward. It is for drowsy drivers, but the package also recommended it for drink drivers. I also got a Chenyang Commodity World Using and I have no idea what it does, but it is handsome and has extremely sharp edges. Gareth was a little sad he didn't get to take home the Double Diggety Dog, although I was worried when he said if we had one it would take pride of place on the bench.
I'm looking forward to next year's bash already.



I've put one of the Natascha screenprints up on Dawanda. This one is over paper and part of a doily which is machine stitched on. I added some fine liner detail and more stitched paper at the bottom and in the hair.

I've also put a new entry up on General Pants. You need to log in to vote now as they had some issues with people deleting cookies and voting over and over.

No comments: