I printed up some more fabric with the bird designs from the museum drawings Bridget and I have been doing. I had a few problems with this run so wont be selling the yardage and will use it to make up bags and pouches. I tried to have the print closer together so printed with a space big enough for the screen to fit once it has dried. However it didn't quite fit and so a few overlaps ended up happening. I like the calico and green combo and made up a little pouch from the fabric earlier in the week.
I've got my replacement camera yesterday and it doesn't seem the same as the last one. I know it should as it is the same model but the pictures doesn't seem as good. I'm not sure if it is the settings I had set up before and I have not changed them on the new one and I'm hoping this is it. I had the last camera for 2 years in September and this one feels much different. I wonder if one of the reasons the price goes down is because the parts are made cheaper as Gareth said this one feels more plasticy than the last one.