Saturday, April 05, 2008

Fancy A Swim?





I had some lofty plans for my brothers graduation cake which revolved around the idea of a jelly dam on a farm. I think as soon as green icing enters the scene everything just comes tumbling down. These close up scenes look okay, but have a look at the whole thing and you might never want to eat cake again.





Here is the next pouch I did with another red screenprint. A simple design which was just going to be lines, but I added the little blobs at the end. I've listed this one over at DaWanda.



red!

9 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Hey...it was the thought that counts! The blue jello is a nice touch.

Liz said...

beautiful, good work, if you have any cake left send me a piece!

sound&fury said...

Now that's a cake! Hey, practice makes perfect, and it's definitely the thought that counts!

Unknown said...

I am loving the new fabric you are using on your pouches - it looks amazing with the red.

At least it is a cake he won't soon forget! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the screenprint -- I thought the cake looked yummy. :)

Penny said...

That is one amazing cake - what would you make for an Engineering degree?

Kirsty said...

I love your screen printed pouches & I'm really enjoying your progress posts. Everything is just lovely.

Lara said...

yeah i really like this print too. And on that yummy linen again :)

Therese said...

Whats not to love about the cake! My sister made me a green shrek inspired one a few years ago and it looked strangely similar to this! Without the Jelly of course! It was lovely!