Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Collage A Day

I joined Magic Jelly's "A Collage A Day" group last month with the aim of doing exactly what it states. However due to the move I only ended up doing it every 2nd, 4th or even 8th day. I like how I can blame the move for things I might not have done. I think that will last for about 4 more days.

Have a look at the group pool as you can really see the different styles coming through. I'm getting good at spotting people and their style and I'm really liking this this this this and this.

Here are three of mine which have a similar theme. I thought it looked a little cubist, but
Martine suggested Bauhaus and I think she may be right. If you're looking at doing some kind of art each day, even if collage isn't your thing, I suggest joining. Hopefully I will start doing it on a daily basis.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your collages are very pretty. I especially like the middle one, which reminds me of a plant. :)

thecuriousrabbit said...

these are lovely! i love collage.. it gives me a strange happy feel......

glasfaden said...

Ha! I've just found your blog through the forum! You have the move to blame and I have the carnival *lol* Thank you for liking my collage. I love your artwork too - they're so refreshing! CU @ "A Collage A Day" ;-)