Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Friday

What are you doing on Friday? If you're in Melbourne come by and say hello at the rooftop market. It is on Swanston Street between Lonsdale and Bourke in the same building as Cookie.


what are you plans on Friday?





I have joined Magic Jelly's Collage a Day group on Flickr. I just added the collage below today and there is already 27 members. It is great to look at all the artworks and it is nice to see what people do each day and compare their artworks. I skipped yesterday because I wasn't feeling much like collages, but I did end up doing a few other artworks with pen and ink. I suggest joining because even if you don't feel arty, it is a good thing to wake up and get creative first thing in the morning (although the one I did today wasn't first thing, first thing I did was clean the messy kitchen - very inspiring).



2 comments:

renee anne said...

aww thank you so much
it will be awkward when i start reading other peoples blogs saying they got in lol


by the way i love all your latest! just love.

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Love the little collage!

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog....I'm just about to take a tour of yours!

I've seen your badges around a lot - I love them all!

Leah xxx