Friday, January 04, 2008

BridBird

I can't remember how I found Bridbird on Etsy, but I remember putting her in a Treasury last week and thinking, another talented Australian seller on Etsy and felt rather proud. Bridget creates stunning etchings of Australian Birds and I'm really in love with the magpie etchings in particular. You can click on each of the artworks to go to the individual listings and there are more artworks in her Etsy shop so I suggest having a look. Bridget is from Belfast originally and is also very friendly as well, so if you want to know more about her work I am sure she will be more than happy to answer any questions.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridget and I met at the CERES market in December, and while looking at her stuff we discovered that we printed in the same studios last year (just at different times of the day, apparently)... small world!

Laura said...

just found you on etsy thread 'calling all bloggers'. I love your goodies and your pictures 'cut out'! i am a lover of photoshop too and have found some really good and helpful online tutorials. happy saturday! laura anne

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you might know Bridget as she mentioned printmaking at RMIT. I also found out a girl I went to school with works at the Art Office at RMIT, her name is Kylie.

Alyssa Thomas said...

Wow these are fantastic. love love love love love.