Thursday, December 27, 2007

Country Christmas




Gareth and I just returned from our Country Christmas. It was a bit of an adventure with the car breaking down in Traralgon on the way there and waiting an hour for Nicholas to come and save us. I got a lot of badges made watching the cricket and I'm hoping to finish off the new batch I just started while watching some Ramsey Christmas Nightmares tonight. Off rating period is always too much fun. The picture above is one of the ones I took today of the farm, you can see little sections of Lake Wellington if you squint.

Along with finding houses and shifting over the next week I am going to be getting ready for the January
Rooftop Markets starting next Friday the 4th, so if you're in Melbourne come along and say hello. Last time I got half price drink tokens and I'm happy to give the out.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

I love the country and the villages around Traralgon are so cute (Yarragon etc).

I'd love to come to the rooftop market, gotta put it in my diary and NOT forget ;)

Have a great & crafty 2008!

Stacey said...

An hour in Traralgon - that could be scary! I suppose you could have gone to Ryans.....
Farm looks lovely. We had a country Christmas too. So nice to get out of town once in a while.