I was recently tagged by Hollabee so thought I would add the dag into the title as it is dutch for day. I kind of like the translation because of the meaning it has in English.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. In 1998 I lived in Belgium for a year as an AFS exchange student and before I left I would often write of instead of or. I don't know why I made this mistake, but when I got to Belgium I discovered of meant or. So when I make the mistake now I just blame Belgium.
2. I sell my badges in a shop called Little Salon on Gertrude Street in Fitzroy Melbourne. In 2003 when I was working in a call centre I would go past the shop each day on the tram and think to myself that I should be making things to sell in that shop rather than telling people that if they didn't pay their phone bill it would be cut off and I had no power to stop it from happening. I often told myself I wasn't good enough to do it. I wish I could tell myself that one day it would happen.
3. I have 13 more days of work until I finish teaching. I decided in August to leave my job and try and make money from my art. It is a risk I realised I could take as I have no children or mortgage and although I am nervous and scared I am looking forward to doing this.
4. Tonight Gareth and I celebrated our 5.5 year anniversary. We didn't do anything big, as it is only a half anniversary. I cooked a yummer dinner and we had some booze. We met on May 22nd 2002 at Club UK. $2 pints = total romance.
5. I used to play this game and at one stage was at the top of the points board.
I am going to tag My Charlie Girl, Ali J, Meringue, Bec from Madeit, and Edee!