Friday, November 30, 2007

The Little Details




Some close up details of the recent artworks I have created. It is sometimes the little tiny details that I like the best, usually the accessories on the outfits or in the hair. I'm enjoying using paper to create outfits and wish it was that easy to make real ones.

Tomorrow is another Rose Street stall. It looks like we have another sunny day so lots of super doopers to be eaten. I've got my Mum helping me set up, hopefully she can be my sherpa, because after three markets I have ended up with cuts, bruises and strange marks on my arms and legs from the car to market haul.

Lastly, for those of you in NSW, particularly Newcastle, my bags and badges will be joining Meringue's wristlets in a shop called Betty Mim. Gareth sent the package off on Tuesday so hopefully it is all there by next week!

No comments: