I had a somewhat busy weekend although it was a little hot today in Melbourne, so standing in front of an iron isn't really much fun. I got some acrylic paint today when I went to get some glass for the screenprinting to weigh them down. Today was my fourth attempt at exposing a screen and again it was overexposed. I'm getting closer to getting it right, but I find putting the liquid emulsion onto the screen quite tricky, as it is too thick in some areas and not coated on in others. I still printed the overexposed screen on paper with the aim of working over the print with paints, inks and other things. Below is one of the artworks I created from the prints, now listed on Etsy.
This is a few of the other things I did this weekend and I will be taking them along to the Rose Street Artist Market next Saturday. I just checked the weather and it said showers so it might be an interesting day!