Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bogged Down Busy

I have finally had a chance to post again. The last two weeks have been busy with school but now I am on holidays and can get back on track. I made a new bag today with the screenprints of the city with the blue and orange colour combo.

I decided I didn't want to do the wallet fold with them right away but thought it was too small to make a tote. I realised that a smaller tote would be fun to make and the denim dual fabric would work well with the orange. It was also quicker to sew as it was a much smaller bag compared to my other totes. I didn't put a pocket inside because the bag isn't that big and the straps are quite short.




3 comments:

Jason said...

I like the use of denim this one. Small bags like that are really popular in Japan. Even GUYS have them.

Stacey said...

Hi Anna
That's a really cute bag and I like the street scene. I like mini totes, unfortunately in theory only as I carry so much crap around with me I need a big one. I keep getting the handles re-sewn on mine as its always so heavy and they keep breaking. Do not have children if you like to travel light...

Anonymous said...

I really like your new style of two-fabric bags. What about some stitching as embellishment, like you have on your artworks? Only if it goes with the design though, don't want any of that unnecessary stitching!