Thursday, July 05, 2007

red+white

I was looking through my prints for ones I had not used in a while and found this one, I was surprised it was still intact because it is very complicated and intricate. I decided to print it onto white cotton drill. I don't normally use it because it is so hard to keep clean, but the two I made remained clean and look great with the red print. Thankfully held together on the big peel from the screen so I can reuse it again.

The lining, a white and red cotton, is also perfect. I love when I realise I have the perfect lining for something. There are only two of these bags, the other one I will be taking to Kids In Berlin in the next week or so (unless the Etsy one sells, then I think it will go on Etsy).


Screenprinted tote - Available on annalaura.etsy.com

1 comment:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

aloha anna!

so nice to "meet" you ~ just joined DUST and am checking out everyone's gorgeous creative plays :)

i'm a 24 year old goddess from canberra ~ into all sorts of art joys, creative fun, photography and sacredness...

you can find me at ~
goddessofleonie.etsy.com
www.leonielife.com

joy and light,
leonie