Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pretty Little Ladies

I have been sewing up lots of new little ladies the last few weeks and here are a few of them. I like the yellow hair one because she has big eyelashes. When I make them, the eyes are the hardest part, because getting them to look the same is quite tricky. When you put the needle in, it might look like it is going to be the correct place, but one it is threaded it looks completely wrong - and you can't got back. I'm getting much better at working out where to go and every so often I create a set of eyes that are perfect.


7 comments:

tambatoys said...

Oh very ,very pretty ladies nice work :)

Anonymous said...

I've noticed they all have blue eyes...

spices for violet said...

I love the eyelash lady, she is gorgeous - make more like her!
I will be taking the Tuesday off work after Europe guaranteed - and going home early on the Monday as I have the last 2 periods off.
YAY, I can't wait!
When I have some more money together after the whole ticket buying thing I will DEFINITELY buy one of your lovely ladies. They are gorgeous.

mellowbeing said...

These are great! Are they pins?

Anonymous said...

Those ladies are *rad*... their hair is fantastic :)

Veronica Darling... said...

Oh yes AL, the eyelashes are a killer! Will she be on etsy??? She's totally looking like Bridgette Bardot and I might have to get my paypal ker-ching out (can you tell ker-ching is the sound of the cash machine???)

Great stuff!

xoxo

Unknown said...

I think she is in a shop on Gertrude Street, I just looked at the ones I had left and she isn't there!