Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Red Square

I did some more prints using white ink on red drill. This one is a simple overlapping sqaure pattern. This pouch ended up a little smaller than the other ones, but the size is still good for fitting in all the good stuff. The only problem I have with the white ink is it's sticky and ruins the stencils I make. I am going to have a look at making them from plastic rather than paper as maybe they will last longer.


Available on Etsy



I've listed a few more badges on Etsy, although a couple of them are on there way to Reno. The guy at the Post Office was quite impressed. The people at my local post office are lovely. I often read about surly postal workers, but our local one only has lovely, friendly people.

2 comments:

Kristen Doran said...

I'm very impressed you do your own screen printing. My attempts were not so great - more mess than print. Great to find another Aussie site with a passion for fabric design. I hand stitched the owl, nice thing to do to unwind at night.

Lara said...

love the pattern on this one! i really like the other red one you did too. very noice :)