Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Coats And Coins

My sister got me this fabric just before Christmas and thoguht it would be good for coin purses. I hadn't made any for a while due to a few disasters, however my pouch sewing skills had improved so I thought I would try making one. The red and white colour combination looks very romantic and the inside features red and white polkadot fabric. It also fits my mobile, keys, money and some cards, so I think I got the size just right for all the important things.


Available at annalaura.etsy.com

3 comments:

Miriam said...

I love this! Red and white together looks so crisp. I might have to get out my sewing machine and have a go at sewing some pouches, they're so cute, and so handy!

Jules Madden said...

Hey congrats for making front page!!! It's so exciting isn't it? I think I've been there 3 times now... aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi!!! I see the list was picked by estasketch too! So cool.. just had to pop in and show my excitement!
Jules :)

Shell said...

Very cute! I saw you on the frontpage of etsy too - woohoo!