Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Anomaly

I got my order finished for Anomaly in Geelong. There will be four bags, four pouches and five badges available there soon. If you're in Geelong go and have a look, the address is:

Anomaly
3/186 High Street
Belmont 3216


Here is one of the bags that will be available. This is the first tote I have made with black fabric and they look quite striking with the white ink. I also thought about trying green ink to see how strong it would be against the black fabric. I should have a new black bag with white birds in the Etsy Shop in the next few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bag looks great!
Good luck with the sales at the new stockist ;)

leslie said...

fabulous! i like the simple black & white with wee hint of colour frominside peeping through.