Sunday, October 15, 2006

Drought And Fire

I listed the bag that Sweet T Original and I worked on together over the weekend. It really is an amazing bag, very well made.


I currently have a lot of 10 totes, which I am sewing up. I am at the stage where I am ready to screen print onto them. I am not sure what I want to do, although I was thinking something involving trees and flowers.

In the meantime I did some tree prints onto white fabric for little pouches. The first print worked out well, but the others got a little over-inked. I got some new black ink and it is much runnier. I only ended up making one, which I have listed on Etsy. It looks like dying trees, which is quite topical as Australia is apparently going through the worst drought ever.





The trees they are a changing

No comments: