Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Art Nouveau

I had a busy weekend so wasn’t able to make a thing, but today I returned to back to my studio and have plenty to show.

Number one is this bag I made. I will list it on
Etsy tomorrow when I have more sunlight to take photos.
I made three and they’re all the same. My plan is to list one on
my Etsy store and two will be at Kids In Berlin. Although I just realised I need stuff for our promo boxes.




Give Me the Car Key



Second thing I did was pack up all my felt badges ready to send to Kids In Berlin. They look sweet and have little “personals” inside them.

I started another batch of badges, this time making a large batch and turning the process a little production line.

I have registered my
domain name, which is exciting, but I want the page done by the weekend, so these next few days are going to be hectic. When I say done, I mean something there, not nothing. There is nothing there yet.

No comments: