Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lions





Last year at Christmas time I was on the hunt for cute little presents to send over to Gareth's family. He has two nephews and a neice all under 5 so buying presents for them is actually loads of fun. I got a little softie like the one above from my friend Alice's stall at the Northcote Night Market and she said it was made by Myf, who I knew via email. The softies are made with recycled blankets and are so cute I almost didn't want to post it over to Scotland. You can get the one above and a few others from Myf's shop, Fontok and she also has a blog.

4 comments:

Penny said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

so, so, so adorable!

especially the fact that is a reclaimed fabricc

DIY Fluffies said...

He is very cute, great find!

Cate Lawrence said...

ooh I have one of Myf's creations (a kitty cat) which hangs out on our bed :)