Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wildflowers




I've put some more items for sale over in my Etsy shop, and there is still free shipping for Australian shoppers, so if you're wanting a bit of a bargain then this is the place. The grey and red pouch has been screenprinted with a wildflower design and features boxed edges so it can stand upright. The yellow brooch is machine stitched and features vintage fabric and hand screenprinted fabrics. It is quite large, about 7cm/2.75" at its widest point.

Oh and I forgot to write about Able and Game's feature in The Age. I was up at 7am to run to the newsagents, onto to find they didn't open till 7.30am but were unpacking all the papers. I had my market float on me that I grabbed on my way out and gave him exact change so I could get a copy. He wasn't impressed but I wasn't waiting 30 minutes in the cold. I was looking through my flickr photos the other day and found my version of the card below.




1 comment:

Web development said...

Happy Mother's day.