Friday, April 24, 2009

Studio Sale





Peta Pledger has planned a Studio Sale involving myself and some other very talented ladies. It is in two weeks time on a Saturday in the lovely Nicholas Building, near Buttonmania. I will still be doing Rose Street, however Gareth will be taking over for me on that day and be selling the Able and Game cards, as he is the Game part in Able and Game. If you want to get a Mother's Day card we will have them available at both markets, or if you're not in Melbourne you can always buy online. I will post some more about the type of things I will be selling during the next two weeks. It should be a really great market, the other ladies involved are all super talented!

1 comment:

mixtapezine said...

hey anna

can you please shoot me an email over at mixtape as I can't find your email details!

justine
mixtapezineATgmailDOTcom