Monday, August 25, 2008

Glam Days



The red pigeon shopping bag is up for sale on Dawanda. I have a similar bag with a blue pigeon which I used today but I forgot I had it when the lady was packing my vegetables into a plastic bag. The strap on the plastic bag broke as I was walking home as a reminder that I should have used it in the first place.





This is a new pouch available on Etsy. I finally got a shipment of zips on Friday and was very happy to have enough to make a large army of pouches and coin purses. This one has a white screenprint on the red drill and on the back there is three different fabrics, the dark denim, red drill and a beige denim.









Over at Dawanda they always seem to have the cool people blogging about the products on sale. Glamcanyon is one of those people and my little Betsy got a mention on Day One of the month of outfits. It is fun to have a look at all the different people and the products chosen with some directly relating to the clothing and others are a little more subtle. Plus is was great to see some Melbourne talent like Bridbird and Sarah McNeil from Funiscool included in the days.



No comments: