I finally got round to printing the galah stencil I made from the museum drawings from last week. I wanted to add some pink to it and so printed a circle of print first and then the black galah over the top. I've mounted it onto a canvas frame that is 40cm by 40cm and it is printed onto a thick white canvas.
I've got 3 more birds including a huge lyrebird to cut out for some more prints which I will be stretching onto canvas frames. I want to do some that are multicoloured prints specifically for stretching to hang as artworks. I will be taking the new stretched fabrics to Rose Street this Saturday, the weather is going to be pretty horrid with wind and rain so I am hoping that the reports are all wrong and it is sunny and warm with no wind. Cross your fingers!