Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Old Haunts

I spent the last two days in Ballarat and Bendigo on a bit of a tourist trip with Gareth's Ma and Pa. I went to uni in Ballarat but have not been back for a long time. We went to the Sovereign Hill and Mt. Buninyong on Tuesday, as well as looking at a Mural I painted with other first year students in the Bridge Street Mall. Today we went to the Ballarat Fine Art Gallery and I forgot what a great Gallery it is and was kind of sad I was one year off the art school move to Camp Street. I also went to my favourite Op-Shop that is only open Wed/Thu/Fri and got some buttons, books and fabric. In Bendigo I found a lovely little shop called Bobs Boutique with lots of familiar items being sold including Allira Tee and Mingus. The drive from Bendigo back to he Dandenongs was a long one but when I arrived home my GreenOlive scarf was waiting and it is stunning, I can't wait to wear it out.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it arrived safely. With the weather forecast for the weekend I suspect you'll get a chance to wear it!