Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Melbourne Meet

My hard drive has gone missing so I have not taken any photos since this frightful event. I am hoping it will return, if not I will invite you all to the funeral.

On a brighter note, I have been making lots of new tote-bags and even resurrected a new design and hopefully I will have images over the next few days.

I decided to feature the stores of people who will be coming to our Melbourne Etsy Meet on Saturday 21st of July. If you have not heard about it and want to come along email me and I can send you the details. Hopefully all the links on the images work and should take you right to that Etsy listing. There is lots of diverse talent in Melbourne!



4 comments:

esta sketch said...

wow, what a talented bunch! hope you all have a great (and productive!) time. looks like there's etsy meets being planned for brisbane and perth right now too. it's great to see so many of us aussies pulling together!

Shara said...

Jeepers! People from Melbourne sure do seem to make some fabulous stuff!

Andria said...

I agree with esta sketch! What a lot of talent there is in Melbourne. I hope the meeting goes as well as ours did in Sydney! It's amazing how much you can get through when you meet in person.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this : )
See you on Saturday at the meet!

G
*pollipop*