Sunday, February 25, 2007

Linen Wallets

This weekend I have been quite productive so I have a few things to add to my Etsy shop during the week. My aim for the weekend is to make enough stuff to list each day during the week and to photograph them. This weekend I made some wallets. I have not had a lot of sucess with these wallets in the past, so I decided to make a pattern and not rush it.

I used the black linen I purchased a few weeks ago. I had been hunting for 100% pure linen for weeks, and finally when I found it, it was reduced by 75% and was well worth the wait. This wallet is quite plain, I didn't screenprint it or applique it with anything. I like the 5 white buttons and the lining, which you can see tiny bits of even when the wallet is shut.

Black Linen Wallet: Available on Etsy

1 comment:

Anna said...

cute! I've seen that fabric on a dress (which passed briefly though my must have now list). Anti- procratination craft weekend went well- will show results soon. Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)