Saturday, December 02, 2006

Triplets

These little ladies all go to the same hairdresser I think.





I had my little badges in the paper today which was all sorts of exciting. I've been busy the last week finished up at school so I have been neglecting this page a little bit. My sewing machine is also out in the timing, so I am back to the Brother that shakes the house like it is some kind of rhino party. I get it back on Tuesday, as well as the Ebay overlocker. The lady at the machine shop growled at me for buying it from Ebay, I could have got a second hand one from her, under warranty for the same amount (including the cost of service). Oppsies.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Congrats on getting in the paper. I think you may be going somewhere with this!

What newspaper was it. I think it would be a good idea to post a copy of it on your blog.