Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Presents

I've have not had a chance to make many Christmas present yet, however I need to get stuff in the mail for Gareth’s family in Scotland. He has a little niece and nephew so I made some things for them last night.

The first item was a baby bib. I’m not sure if the size around the head is okay. It’s been a long while since I have been anywhere near a little baby, so I hope it fits okay. It has a little appliqué fish that I hand stitched onto the fabric.





For his nephew I made a little finger puppet. I was going to make some Thomas The Tank Engine ones but they seemed a little complicated and I surprisingly found it hard to find decent images on the Internet. Plus there seem to be about one hundred characters so I didn’t know which ones were the main ones. So I stuck with a safe option of farm animals and made a little piggy.


No comments: