Sunday, September 10, 2006

Origami Bag

Origami



I made this origami appliqué bag today. I made a bag using the same fabrics yesterday and thought it could work. The hardest thing was making the origami crane. I think the instructions I had were not so good, but I sat for about 1/2 an hour trying to figure it all out.

I currently have the schools sewing machine. Mine needs a service and this one is brand new, but it shakes a lot more than mine and hurts my eyes as everything appears blurry.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I really like the things you make and sell on Esty. Some of the items must take ages. We leads to the question. Do you sell for profit or for fun? Me? Well it was for fun/lets see where this goes sorta thing. As it went on I thought 'I wonder how far I can take this?' (so far, NOT FAR!) With that in mind and feedback from the Design Festa in May I put my prices up on Etsy and sold nothing! Sometimes its really frustrating. I want to become an independant designer in Melbourne one day and make more than just bags. I would like my products to be individual or in short runs too. But how can I and others like me do this and make a decent living...? Discuss.